~*Now offering custom catches*~
I finally succumbed to the *ahem* “pier” pressure & invested in a 7Seas Fishing kit for Taco Hill. I had never tried it, but they are really into it, showing me the fish they’ve caught, & hopping around the grid I’ve seen it all over. People love 7Seas. Add that to the fact it’s pretty inexpensive & you make a commission off any gear or bait people buy through your vendor, & here we are. Fishing.
I already had a fishing set up at Perfect Taco Lake, so only needed the server to get going.
I added the vendor for people needing 7Seas fishing poles & bait.
So what can you get from the vendors?
- For the merely curious, you can get demo rods for $L1. You get five casts, need no bait, & can catch commons. I caught three bikini tops using it. I’m wearing one in the pic. Along with my taco shorty shorts:~)
- Just looking to relax & have a little fun? The casual rod is $L100. It doesn’t use bait, lasts forever, & you can catch common to rares with it!
- Serious about your fishing? Get the Pro rod for $L250. They do require bait, but you can catch all levels of fish, as well as get XP & gain levels. Includes a variety of sizes & styles, including tiny.
- Bait! The standard bucket is $L30 for 100 uses. You can also buy in bulk & save money:~)
- Extras – Buy a working motor boat (though not usable in the lake), aquariums for your home to keep what you catch as a pet:~), & all you need to start your own 7Seas fishing area.
- (side note – the fishing truck, dock, & accessories are not part of 7Seas. Those are items I purchased some time ago, so are not available as part of the decor packages in the vendor. Just wanted to avoid any potential confusion & disappointment.)
I am already working on custom catches for the lake! I may hosts contests in the future.
For more information, see the 7Seas Fishing Game site.